Type: Contract, Full-Time
Pay: $12.50 - $13.50 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Interested in working in a fast-paced environment? Enjoy working with accounts payable and receivable processes? Do you have a background in accounting? Apply today!
Assist the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) departments with assigned duties and backup reception duties occasionally.
• Prepare daily customer invoices.
• Invoice direct orders.
• Enter vendor invoices to accounts payable software.
• Review expense reports and verify completeness and compliance with company policy.
• Review open warehouse and direct orders for missed invoicing.
• Assist with month-end close process.
• Recognize and communicate improvement opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Attention to Detail, previous accounting experience.
High School diploma
Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
2-3 years of experience with accounting and other clerical duties preferred
Monday – Friday
Typical Work Schedule – 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.