Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Category: Hospitality and Catering
Pay: $13 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
Prepare and cook large quantities of food for institutions, such as schools, hospitals, or cafeterias.
• Apportion and serve food to facility residents, employees, or patrons.
• Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
• Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
• Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
• Monitor use of government food commodities to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
• Monitor menus and spending to ensure that meals are prepared economically.
Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Previous work history in Hospital or facility setting.