WELDER - HYDRAULIC FABRICATION - 2ND SHIFT
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $18.50 - $25 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
No résumé is required for this position.
Do you have welding experience and enjoy working with hydraulics? If so, check out this job opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• 2nd shift schedule- typically 3pm to 11pm Monday through Friday
• Competitive wage of $18.50 - $25.00 per hour
What is the job?
• Loading and operating an assigned machine by moving parts to required stops and cycling equipment
• You will work with shears, punch presses, brake presses, CNC equipment, flanges, U-formers, and other related equipment
• Unloading parts from machines and stacking or moving them directly to secondary operation or staging area
What you bring to the job?
• Welding experience and/or certification
• Basic mathematical and computer skills, good communication
• Knowledge of machine controls and the ability to operate machinery following all safety instructions
• Ability to read blueprints and use a tape measure, square, micrometer, slide caliper, and angle gauge
• Be able to frequently lift up to 25lbs & be able to move materials as required that may be up to 50lbs & stand for required periods of time
• Ability to sit, push, pull, bend, walk and follow direction
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715-748-6670.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Apply Today at www.ApplyManpower.com
Qualified candidates will have welding certification or related experience.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be mechanically inclined.