FINISHING SPECIALIST - 1ST SHIFT
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $12 - $15 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
No résumé is required for this position.
Do you want to create beautiful high end custom cabinetry? Do you have experience with wood working and finishing?
If so, this is the job for you!
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• 1st shift: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday, no weekends!
• Competitive wage of $12-$15 per hour depending on experience
• Temp-to-Hire opportunity
What is the job?
• Sanding and prepping wood for finishing of high end residential cabinetry
• Applying stain, sealers, primers and top coats to product
• Hand wiping stains, mixing finishes and buffing/sanding between coats
What you bring to the job:
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• 1-2 years wood finishing experience preferred but not required
• Ability to learn and repeat specific techniques for each project
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.ApplyManpower.com
For more information please contact our recruiters at 715-748-6670.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of wood finishing or related experience.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to read and follow directions.