HYDROLIC HOSE ASSEMBLER
Type: Contract, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $13 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
- Install covers on hose assemblies – this is a nylon sheath that covers the hose assembly – does not require a great deal of strength.
- Tie wrap the ends of hose covers – requires using a tool to tighten and cut a tie wrap on each end of the hose assembly.
- Move hose assemblies around the production area as directed – some attention to detail to insure that hoses of like type stay together and do not get mixed up.
- Load hoses in totes as directed.
- Label hose sheath assemblies – this could either be placing pre-made labels on hoses as directed or using a manual stamp to stamp hose assembly part numbers on the sheath.
Requires basic understanding of part numbers and how to setup manual stamp.
Hours: M-F 6AM-2:30PM
Location: Pella, IA
Type: Temporary to Permanent Employee
What’s in it for you?
- Full time opportunity
- Potential to be hired on permanently
- Steady consistent hours
- Paid weekly
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen
- Requires basic understanding of part numbers and how to setup manual stamp.
- Background check required