Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Pay: $13 - $13.40 / Hour
Apply for this position now. »
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time hours
• Competitive wage of $13.00
• Choice of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
• Potential to be hired on!
What is the job?
Set up, operate, or tend plating or coating machines to coat metal or plastic products with chromium, zinc, copper, cadmium, nickel, or other metal to protect or decorate surfaces.
• Clean work pieces, using wire brushes.
• Clean and maintain equipment, using water hoses and scrapers.
• Examine completed objects to determine thicknesses of metal deposits, or measure thicknesses by using instruments such as micrometers.
• Operate hoists to place workpieces onto machine feed carriages or spindles.
• Operate sandblasting equipment to roughen and clean surfaces of workpieces.
• Rinse coated objects in cleansing liquids and dry them with cloths, centrifugal driers, or by tumbling in sawdust-filled barrels.
Do you have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to keep track of multiple tasks at once? If so, check out this position through Manpower.
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• 1+ years experience in metal fabrication setting, or equivalent training
• Ability to read and interpret gauges and micrometers.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, including work orders.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com and select the Chippewa Falls Office! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.